Saturday, October 14, 2006

PIONEER DAY




I went to Pioneer Day in Mayo this weekend. This is the town daddy grew up in. Everybody here is really nice and they all make a huge fuss over me. They talk kinda funny (not as funny as Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle Mick though) but you get used to it after a while. I saw a horsie and a giant cow that was giving away milk, I guess somebody told them milk was my favorite.
There was a big parade that Aunt Lilli was in (she got really embarrassed when we called her name) and lots of booths with people trying to sell my parents things. My highlight was meeting Mr Cow and eating leaves in the bouncy castle while Kaypers and Michaela jumped around. I got to spend time with Grandaddy and Meme Rain. Sometimes they try and hide me so that mommy & daddy can't find me because they say they want to keep me. I think I would like living with them just as long as Grandaddy would let me drive the tractor and become a partner in the cucumber business.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ella I love your pictures, they are quite captivating!!! Once I started looking at them I had to see them all. You are a cutie that's for sure!