Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update

Recently, I attended Aunt Wawa's baby shower. She is having a little girl so I will have another cousin to play with.
Here's a picture of me having fun at the shower.......
Later that night daddy and mommy took me bowling. I have watched them a few times but I decided I was ready for my first bowling lesson.


If you look super close you can see my orange ball knock down most of the pins. See I knocked down 9 pins!

I decided bowling was really a little boring for me so I decided it would be a fun game to be a human gutterball.....

Since mommy and the bowling owner did not seemed too impressed with my human gutterball game, I decied to join Kaypers in the game room to race cars.
We also had the Houck family reunion on Bird Island. This is the island meme's family owns. I had fun playing in the mud.

No comments: