Friday, August 03, 2007

Missing Amelia

My BFF Amelia left last week for Key West. It's just not the same without her. I find myself thinking back to all the fun times we had together in our first year of life. Here are some of my most recent memories. Mommy promised me I would see you soon Amelia.
I miss you
xoxo

Remember when we played in my backyard in our birthday suits.....

and I let you play in my pool.....

Remember when we played with mommy's pot plants!

and when you let me play in your house....



Remember when you got mad at me for jumping up and down in your Elmo chair...
and we were still friends even after I tried to karate kick you in the face....

Remember when we rode together in your wagon on the sand....

Remember when we would have long chats out by the pool....


and race each other (sometimes I would let you win)....


and we would go down to the lakeouse.....


and out on the boat......



I liked it best when our daddy's would let us drive vrmmmm....

No one will ever replace you Amelia
Best Friends Forever...

No comments: