This past week, I received an interesting request from my buddy Molly (Molly Silverman's Blog: Hey Ella! )
After thoughtful consideration, I've decided to indoctrinate you into the coveted waffle club on one condition, you give me Mason back. 'He was never yours to give back' I hear you ponder, well we never told you but when he was over at the Sunshine House we kind of had a thing going on (some call it two-timing, others casting a wide net). We can certainly be waffle sisters and if we get a large enough following, I'll let you be co-founder. I'll teach you the secret handshake at our next playdate just as long as you hand over the boy.
Yours in Waffles
After thoughtful consideration, I've decided to indoctrinate you into the coveted waffle club on one condition, you give me Mason back. 'He was never yours to give back' I hear you ponder, well we never told you but when he was over at the Sunshine House we kind of had a thing going on (some call it two-timing, others casting a wide net). We can certainly be waffle sisters and if we get a large enough following, I'll let you be co-founder. I'll teach you the secret handshake at our next playdate just as long as you hand over the boy.
Yours in Waffles
Ella
xoxo

1 comment:
Dear Ella,
Please know I am always yours. We share a love for the paci at naptime, snuggling with Ms. Brenda and, of course, goldfish snacks. I will never forget the way your eyes shine when I walk in a playroom, and I hope you always remember the gentleness of my hugs!!! Mom and Dad have been pushing Molly on me since I was conceived. She is super nice and all, but you are my one love.
Always,
Mason
P.S...Molly doesn't need to know how I feel about you, it will only hurt her feelings. Lets not tell her and keep our relationship secret. What she doesn't know can't hurt her.
Post a Comment