Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Guess Who Went Pee Pee in the Potty?

For the past month whenever Ella has had a wet / dirty diaper she has pointed to her crutch and said "diaper" or gone and got a diaper brought it to us and laid down with her feet in the air. We figured she was ready for potty training, however since she is at school during the week and they don't have potty facilities in her room (that starts in the 2 year old room) we haven't been too vigilant about this due to the lack of carryover. Every now and then we would pop her on the potty and for the first ten or so times NOTHING. Tonight I said Ella do you need to go pee pee and she said "yeah" I put her on the potty and she said "pee pee" and then a few seconds later we heard a trickle and Ella made a funny face while I started jumping up and down. After Ella finished her business she stood up, looked at her accomplishment and said "Bye bye pee pee". She must have chatted with Amelia as I recall these were her exact words. What a big girl you are Ella Rose!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: