Thursday, April 03, 2008

Weekend with Amelia

This past weekend I got to see my Best Friend Amelia. She is about to become a big girl just like me and is turning two so we celebrated her birthday. Check out her new wheels!

Aunt Elaine gave me an easter basket filled with yummy candy and a Dora book. Uncle Ben had hiden eggs that we hunted, here we are running to the eggs.

We got to pet the horsies
and I even got to ride one!

After that we had a bath together, guess which kid lives in the Keys????
Do you like my farmer's tan? I guess I got it because daddy grew up on a farm.
Mommy bought me and Amelia matching outfits, Mommy said we looked like golfers and Aunt Sarah said we looked like we were in the lesbian patrol, what's a lesbian?



Amelia decided to put on her mommy's shoes so I wore hers and we walked off into the sunset, dont you think the heels give her legs a great line??

After a long day of fun and sun we snuggled in Aunt Elaine and Uncle Joe's bed to watch some Dora. Thanks for a great day Nayna (this is what I call Amelia), Happy Birthday and Welcome to the Big Girl Club. I love you (BFF).

No comments: