

About a month ago (yes I know rather belated in blogging this one) we took Ella to the Kennedy Space Center to increase her knowledge of space history and provide her with a potential future career direction. The trip got off to a rocky start when Ella hurled about 2 litres of vomit all over herself and the car seat 2 hours into the drive. Let me tell you the stench was horrendous. Poor Ella was saturated in vomit from head to toe (in her shoes and all) and it was all over the car seat and managed to get it in the buckle and cleats and all (OK enough details). It would figure that I didn't pack a space outfit so we had to drive to the nearest walmart with a shoeless 2 yr old dressed only in a diaper. Bry took Ella to the toddler section and pulled a dress right of the rack and onto Ella. I spent about 30 minutes in the bathroom trying to clean the seat as best I could. OK so we finally made it to the Space Center and here are some highlights.


Our favorite little astronaut

The Prine Family Astronauts




No comments:
Post a Comment