Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Guest Posting

Hello, it's Sarah here! Because Em is swamped cutting up rats & traveling around the world, I am updating Ella's page. It's about time! Here are a few pictures of our recent visit with our best friends. We love them!

Ella is such a beautiful little girl. I love these pictures of her!



Sometimes the girls act up so we stick them in their cage. (Before we get child protective services called on me, they totally climbed in here on their own and giggled like maniacs the whole time!)
Some dancing fun! A side note: Amelia was in love with Ella's adorable little glasses and insisted on wearing sunglasses to be just like her best friend!
They swam in the pool for hours... with no bathing suits on! Aunt Emily has taught them well.
Happy girls!
Playing with one of the horses:

They were so excited to be reunited!! Check them out, running into the sunset together. So sweet! These little girls have been best friends since they were born and they ask for one another all the time. I hope that one day they will be in one another's weddings and travel to see their moms together.
Happy reuniting!
Blowing bubbles... isn't Ella's expression adorable? They had such a blast throwing leaves into the air! They were belly laughing and just running around like crazy happy girls. Em & I were laughing equally hard!
Taking a very, very, very rare quiet moment on the porch:
I have no idea what they were looking at, but I love this picture!
Hopefully this gives Em a head start and now she will want to start updating every week :)

No comments: